Why Are My Hands Sweaty? – Fast Remedies
Are you having a problem with sweaty palms? Wet, slimy palms can cause a lot of difficulties. It can be hard to type, play an instrument, exercise, or hold hands. It’s both a physical and psychological problem. It can be caused by a number of things, ranging from stress to hyperthyroidism. You might be wondering if you can treat the problem without having to undergo medical treatments.
You can try! There are home remedies that many people swear by. I’ve personally found that making simple changes in my diet can reduce the sweating. Try staying away from artificial sweeteners and stimulants.
Keep this in mind: the more water you drink, the less you will sweat.
Baking Soda with Water
• This is an effective natural treatment to stop palm sweating. It works because baking soda acts as an alkaline. It causes the moisture on your hands to evaporate.
• All you have to do is add a generous amount of baking soda to a bowl of water. Place your hands in the bowl and let them soak for about 20 minutes. After two or three treatments, you should notice a change!
• Another method is to rub a bit of baking soda onto your palms and “clap” your hands together. Rub a small amount onto your hands thoroughly and it should keep them dry for the rest of the day.
• One of the causes of hand sweating is zinc deficiency. It’s one of the most essential minerals our bodies need. Unfortunately, zinc deficiency is pretty common these days. It contributes to a number of health problems, including sweating and body odor.
• You can find zinc supplement capsules at any drug store. The dosage ranges from 15 mg to 50 mg. If you don’t like the idea of taking capsules, then increase your intake of foods high in zinc. These include oysters, sesame seeds, veal liver, peanuts, and lamb.
• Aloe vera is a well-known herbal remedy for a variety of skin conditions. It’s been used for centuries as a “first aid plant”. It’s one of the most common ingredients found in skincare products like lotions, cleansing creams, acne medication, etc.
• It’s not surprising that Aloe vera can be used to treat profuse sweating of the hands as well as body odor. If you have sensitive skin, it will help protect you against rashes and bumps.
• You can drink Aloe vera juice every day. While you’re at it, rub some gel onto your hands. Make sure it’s 100% Aloe vera.
• Witch hazel, like Aloe vera, has always been known as a great remedy for any type of skin condition. It keeps the skin dry because it’s an astringent. The extract from this herb is mild and safe to use on the hands.
• Take a cotton ball and soak it in witch hazel oil, which can be found at just about any store. Apply a thin layer over your palms and let it dry. Just give it a bit of time and it will dry up the wetness on your hands. Even though it dries up the sweat, it does so gently so that you won’t have to worry about irritation.
• Note: don’t take witch hazel orally. It should only be applied topically.
Citrus Essential Oils
• Lemon, orange, and grapefruit all help treat oily and greasy skin. They are safe to use and don’t contain any harsh ingredients. Citrus essential oils are found in organic lotions, skin toner, gels, and other skincare products.
• Lemon in particular has helped many people reduce their excessive sweating. Take a fresh lemon and squeeze the juice on your hands. Rub it in the skin for a few minutes and then rinse the lemon off.
• You can also simply eat more lemons, oranges, and grapefruit every day. You’ll start noticing a reduction in sweat in no time!
These are the top 5 remedies for sweaty palms. Go ahead and give them a try. They are 100% safe and natural!
These tips are only the beginning. If you REALLY want to end excessive sweating, you NEED to check out my next video on how stop sweating too much from ANY part of your body (including the face) – in just minutes! Sign up below and I’ll send it right to your inbox.
Disclaimer: This site is not intended to diagnose or treat medical or psychological conditions. By visiting this website, you implicitly agree to our - terms of service. Additionally, I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through this website. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. When you order through this website, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!