Don’t Sweat Hyperhidrosis – Get Relief!
Are you suffering from any type of sweat hyperhidrosis? Does your body seem to produce more sweat than it should? Sweating is normal, but excessive sweating is not. Even though it’s not a serious medical condition, it can still cause a lot of problems. It can lead to other physical problems such as acne and psychological problems such as low self-esteem.
STOP LETTING IT CAUSE YOU PROBLEMS!
It’s not as difficult as you might think to keep your excessive perspiration under control. I’ve been in your shoes. I sweat too much, so I know how frustrating it can be. No matter how much deodorant and antiperspirant I used, I still couldn’t control the sweat.
Custom Treatments For Your unique Sweat Hyperhidrosis:
I did tons of research on all of the possible treatments. I found that the treatments work best for sweating help when they’re used at the same time. In other words, I found that the best way to get relief is with the “stacking” method.
For effective results. Using more treatment at a time produces a synergistic effect. Each remedy magnifies the other’s effects. Stacking for excessive sweating is safe just as long as you don’t go overboard.
Here is an overview of everything that I did. To help with sweating even more, you can stack with these treatments as well.
1. First, you need to eliminate triggers. Triggers include spicy food, coffee, alcohol, cigarettes, energy drinks, and junk food. You don’t have to quit cold turkey, but at least try to reduce your daily intake of any of these. All of these have been known to contribute to an overall body sweating problem. Cutting them out of your diet is the first step you need to take in your quest to treat hyperhidrosis.
2. Next, drink some water. If your system is filled with unhealthy food, toxins, and chemicals, water will flush it all out. It’ll also lower your body temperature a bit, which will result in less perspiration. Even a half a degree difference in body temperature can prevent sweating.
3. Shower using an antibacterial soap. Gently rub the affected areas – DON’T scrub them roughly. You’ll only irritate your skin, therefore worsening the sweating problem. An antibacterial soap or cleanser will eliminate germs and dead skin cells, leaving your skin clean and smooth. Sweating will be less of a problem for you.
strong>4. Put some baking soda over the affected area. It’s a simple, yet effective strategy in how to help sweating. Once you get out of the shower, rub some baking soda or cornstarch over the part of your body where you tend to sweat the most. The powder will absorb the sweat whenever it comes out. You can just rub in a small amount so that nobody will notice it.
5. Put some aluminum chloride over the affected area. Get an antiperspirant product with aluminum chloride. You could also get some aluminum salts. Rub the solution over top of the baking soda. Aluminum is extremely strong. It’ll prevent the sweat glands from producing too much sweat near the surface of the skin. One great product to try is Certain-Dri.
6. Wear some underarm sweat pads. If your armpits are always wet, get some sweat pads. All you have to do is stick them inside of the sleeves on your shirt. They’ll absorb sweat as it comes down, thus protecting your shirt from being ruined. They’re small and thin enough to go unnoticed. Nobody will realize that you’re wearing anything under your shirt. Although it may not reduce armpit sweating, this precaution WILL cut down on the embarrassment of telling armpit sweat stains.
7. Drink some sage tea or take some sage tablets. This is one of the most important steps in the stacking technique. Sage is considered to be a “miracle treatment” for hyperhidrosis! Brew some sage drink and drink it two times a day. If you don’t like the taste, take a few sage tablets. Either way, you should incorporate sage into your daily diet.
Follow these stacking tips and you should notice results almost instantly.
These tips are only the beginning for overcoming sweat hyperhidrosis. If you REALLY want to end excessive sweating causes for good, you NEED to check out my next video on how stop excessive sweating from ANY part of your body (including the face) – in just minutes! Sign up below and I’ll send it right to your inbox.
Disclaimer: This site is not intended to diagnose or treat medical or psychological conditions. By visiting this website, you implicitly agree to our - terms of service. Additionally, I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through this website. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. When you order through this website, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!