7 Effective Tips for Body Sweating
It doesn’t matter whether you sweat profusely from the underarms, have sweaty hands, have cold sweaty feet, suffer from face sweating, or perspire profusely from the head. Any type of excessive sweating is embarrassing. Excessive sweating causes a lot of problems with your social life. I know that I used to be too afraid to leave the house because my face and head would sweat so much! If you can relate, then you know the importance of finding appropriate treatments.
There really are treatments that work! After doing a lot of research, I managed to find a few that worked for me. Not every treatment is going to work for everyone, especially if your sweating problem is caused by another condition. Nevertheless, they are worth trying for sweating help.
I’ll share 7 tips with you to get you started. You should find relief with some of these.
1. Try to relax more. Excessive perspiration is caused by psychological problems for many people. If you are tense or nervous, you will sweat. The more you sweat, the more nervous you get which results in more sweating. It’s a never ending cycle! Find a way to relax every morning before you leave the house, and every night before you go to bed.
2. Regular deodorants and antiperspirants aren’t enough. Use something with at least 10% aluminum chloride. Products such as Certain-Dri and Drysol are so strong that they don’t even have to be applied every day! There are antiperspirant products available to reduce armpit sweating, hands, and feet. You can also find cooling sprays for facial sweating.
3. It pays to be prepared. Always carry around the following: disposable dress shields, moist wipes, antiperspirant bottle, and a spare pair of socks (if you suffer from plantar sweat hyperhidrosis). You can wear dress shields under any type of shirt. It’s always a good idea to have an extra pair at work or school.
4. Eat a healthy diet consisting of essential minerals and Vitamins. Vitamin B in particular has an effect on sweat prevention. Foods that contain a lot of Vitamin B include cereal, milk, liver, beef, eggs, and fish. Avoid junk foods since they contain a lot of harmful chemicals. Junk foods make you sweat too much since they are harder to digest. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables since they can help rid your body of toxins.
5. Are you drinking enough water every day? Believe it or not, the more water you drink, the less your body will sweat. This is because water keeps the body cool. It also cleanses the body of toxins, thus eliminating the need for excessive sweating. The body always works hard to get rid of toxins, and drinking a lot of water will make it easier on the body to do its job. In addition to water, you can also drink vegetable juice and herbal tea every day to help the body flush toxins out.
6. An herbal remedy that can treat profuse sweating is lime. Lime juice is very beneficial for the skin when applied topically or taken orally. It rejuvenates the skin and reduces body odor. Lime contains flavonoids, which are antioxidants and disinfectants. With fewer bacteria on your skin, your sweating problem won’t be so bad.
Drink lime juice every day and apply it onto the problem areas. Let it soak on the skin for a few minutes before rinsing it off with cool water. If you make your own lime juice, make sure you don’t accidentally swallow any seeds.
7. Pay attention to the types of clothes you wear and the fabrics from which they are made. If you wear tight nylon or polyester then you will sweat more. It’s the same for any type of clothing: shirts, pants, underwear, or socks. Your skin should be able to breathe. When there is enough air to circulate around your body, it won’t perspire as much.
If you have problems with foot sweating, wear loose-fitting cotton socks and high-quality shoes. Avoid shoes made out of synthetic, man-made materials.
Give these tips a try and you should notice a difference in the amount of sweat!
These tips are only the beginning. If you REALLY want to end excessive body sweating, you NEED to check out my next video to help with sweating from ANY part of your body (including the face) – in just minutes! Sign up below and I’ll send it right to your inbox.
Disclaimer: This site is not intended to diagnose or treat medical or psychological conditions. By visiting this website, you implicitly agree to our - terms of service. Additionally, I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through this website. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. When you order through this website, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!