5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating Causes
Do you suffer from excessive sweating problems? Do you wish you knew an easy, effective way to stop the sweating? Depending on the primary cause of your profuse sweating problem, treatments may or may not be simple.
For some individuals, injections or surgical procedures are required. For others, treatment can be as simple as drinking more water and cutting down on spicy foods.
Chances are, your sweating problem shouldn’t take a whole lot to overcome. Even if you can’t “cure” the problem, you can still take measures to control it.
What causes excessive sweating problems, anyway?
There is no short answer.
For some, there is no detectable cause. They may be considered to have a condition known as primary hyperhidrosis, which essentially means that the nerves that send signals to the sweat glands are over active.
Sometimes other medical conditions, such as an over active thyroid gland or diabetes can cause you to sweat too much. Treatment for these conditions will help keep the sweating at bay. If you have been diagnosed with any medical condition(s), ask your doctor if it is what is causing you to sweat so much.
Even those in excellent health aren’t immune to excessive sweating problems. Certain foods and drinks may trigger the sweat glands. Poor hygiene can also cause sweating, since bacteria and germs accumulate when the skin isn’t thoroughly cleaned and dried.
Whatever the cause of your excessive sweating problems, you can try a few treatments or home remedies:
1. If you don’t want to have to go to the doctor to get a prescription antiperspirant, you can try a few over the counter products. Be sure to use an extra strength antiperspirant or deodorant, such as Drysol or Certain Dri.
2. Acupuncture can be used to treat excessive sweating. It’s believed by some that the root cause of sweating problems is an imbalance of the body’s qi energy. Acupuncture treatments will improve the circulation of qui in the patient’s body. This type of procedure has been done for thousands of years! It’s been claimed to work on all sweating areas of the body – works well to prevent foot sweating, also.
3. Taking good care of yourself will help reduce sweating. Eating right, exercising, drinking tons of water, and getting enough vitamins and minerals will improve your overall health, which will result in less sweating. You should also shower or bathe at least twice a day.
4. If you can, go at least one week without eating any junk food, red meat, processed foods, and spicy foods. These contain a lot of toxins. It’s hard for your digestive system to break everything down when it’s filled with chemicals. This means your body will be stressed so much that it will sweat more than it should. Cutting out these types of foods, even for a week, will really help your sweating problem.
5. Drink a lot of green tea. Green tea is well known for cleaning toxins out of the body. With fewer toxins in your body, you won’t sweat as much. It also has a calming effect, so if anxiety is causing you to sweat a lot, you can calm your nerves by drinking green tea every day.
Since your body is unique, these might not all work for you. The best thing you can do is improve your health and take good care of yourself. Your excessive sweating problems should be subdued as long as you stay away from drugs, alcohol, and unhealthy foods.
These tips are only the beginning! Interested in more? Sign up below for the next free video which will show you how to stop sweating from any part of your body – even control face sweating. Start benefitting in minutes!
Disclaimer: This site is not intended to diagnose or treat medical or psychological conditions. By visiting this website, you implicitly agree to our - terms of service. Additionally, I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through this website. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. When you order through this website, it helps me to continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!